Enterprise Process Support Values
- We have respect for and trust in individuals in our interactions with each other and with all members of the University.
- We communicate openly and candidly, but tactfully, with our customers, other organizations and each other.
- We value team member differences and contributions.
- We have confidence and pride in belonging to EPS.
- We base our working relationships on consideration for each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for EPS’s success.
- We fulfill commitments made to each other and to others.
- We are accountable for the resources entrusted to us.
- We see our success as the means to provide new services for our customers, create opportunities for each other and reward the financial trust of the University.
- We operate EPS with uncompromising integrity.
- We are ethical and honest in all our business dealings and understand that anything less is unacceptable.
- We take educated and well-intentioned risks.
- We admit our mistakes.
- We realize that EPS’s reputation is built upon our conduct.
- We are dedicated to serving our internal and external customers by understanding and anticipating their needs.
- We foster a growth-oriented culture and apply innovation and creativity in our policies, processes, ideas and service.
- We partner with our customers, and we develop and maintain long-term customer relationships by consistently delivering quality, innovative and valuable service that meets or exceeds their expectations.
- We are committed to excellence.
- We believe that cooperation, collaboration and teamwork foster synergy which yields improved results.
- We show patience and understanding with regard to resistance to change and fear of change.
- We embrace change, and we work with the university community to overcome resistance to new ideas.
- We believe in a vibrant learning culture, ongoing professional development, and personal growth.
- We challenge ourselves and others to evaluate processes, and we seek and offer alternative solutions in order to do things better.
- We recognize and celebrate our accomplishments.
- We raise our quality standards ever higher and work together to continuously improve our performance EPS Values.