EPS Mission Statement
Enterprise Process Support (EPS) staff provide consultation and facilitation services for administrative and academic departments throughout Syracuse University. We work collaboratively with members of the campus community to improve business processes across the organization. Our primary goal is to help our colleagues enhance their effectiveness and efficiency by ensuring the processes that cross departmental boundaries meet their needs.
To use highly developed project management, analytical and process improvement knowledge and skills to lead high value enterprise level process improvement and other projects for academic and administrative departments that provide the required features on time and on budget.
- Ensure that Syracuse University has an integrated set of business and functional enterprise processes.
- Champion never-ending process improvement throughout the University.
- Continuously refine and transfer Project Management knowledge so projects provide the desired value on time and on budget.
- Be Syracuse University's preferred internal consultants working with all functional and academic areas to achieve organizational excellence.
- Consistently provide enterprise financial and organizational value.
- Foster University continuous innovation.
- Enhance communication and cooperation across the enterprise.
- Promote the use of technology and best business processes to ensure service excellence.
- Encourage enterprise planning and results-oriented measurement.