Network Wiring and Services handles wired and wireless network outage issues.
During Regular Business Hours
If you are unable to use the form
Please call ITS Help at 443-2677. In order for us to better help you; please be prepared with the following information:
- Exact nature of trouble. (i.e. broken jack, no network connectivity)
- Circuit Number: 2TBxxxx or 2TCxxxxx
- Building and room number.
- Name of contact person and their phone number.
- What type of device is not connecting to the network (i.e. PC, laptop, printer, wireless device, ECM controller, cash register, door access device)
- Are you trying to connect via AirOrange (wireless) or via the standard wired campus network?
- How many clients or what systems are being affected by this outage.
- When did the outage occur?
- What has been done to trouble-shoot the device and what leads you to believe that the wiring/port is the problem.
- It is expected that ALL computer support staff (DSPs or ECM support staff) will go on-site (to that location and device) and make an attempt to trouble-shoot the device in question before calling in a request for a network trouble call.
Requests for Residential Student Service
All students must contact ITS Help at 443-2677 with any ResNET issues or requests.