What We Do
Digital Accessibility Services include:
- Provide consultation, guidance, and resources to the Syracuse University community.
- Monitor the accessibility of the University’s digital assets through internal audits.
- Conduct and manage accessibility testing for ICT products considered for procurement.
- Maintain a comprehensive digital accessibility knowledge base in Answers.
- Support a campus-wide network of Digital Accessibility Liaisons and partnerships.
- Assess and track the University’s maturity in delivering accessible digital experiences.
- Research and identify tools, services, and resources to support digital accessibility initiatives.
Assistant Director of Digital Accessibility