ITS publishes Notifications (for scheduled downtimes) and Alerts (for unscheduled downtimes or outages) here on the System Status page and by email to the NOTIFY_ITS listserv.
ITS will notify the campus community of any confirmed outage. Outage alerts will be posted on this page under Unscheduled System Alerts or Scheduled System Downtimes. ITS will notify the campus community when the issue is resolved. Actual problem resolution time can vary, depending on the nature and cause of the disruption. ITS views any situation that results in a widespread disruption of message delivery as critical, and applies all due resources and effort towards an accurate diagnosis and expeditious resolution of the problem.
Weekly Outage Windows
Information Technology Services (ITS) computing and network systems may be unavailable for weekly routine maintenance activities or upgrades during the day- and time- periods listed below:
- Tuesday: between 4 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Unscheduled System Alerts
Scheduled System Downtimes
Blackboard to be unavailable - scheduled
MySlice, Campus Solutions, HR/Payroll and Financials system to be unavailable - scheduled
How to Subscribe to Outage Notification
To receive Notifications and Alerts by email, subscribe to the NOTIFY_ITS listserv:
- Click this link: email@example.com
- Delete the signature line from the body of the email if it is included automatically. You do not need to enter a subject.
- Include the following line in the body of the message: subscribe NOTIFY_ITS Your_name
- You may omit your name if your email program automatically includes it in your email header.
- Send the email.
You will receive a request to confirm your subscription. Click on the confirmation link in the email and you’re done.
Information Technology and Services
Phone: (315) 443-2677
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a help ticket